- What is Kabbalah
- What is authentic Kabbalah
- Why I should learn it
- What is a Kabbalist
- Why has its study been discouraged by some
- Can we study it before the age of forty
- What is “practical Kabbalah”
- What is the essential knowledge
- What is the Torah in the Kabbalah
- Why is G-od called “Ein Sof”
- Why is there free will for men
- What is a Tikun
- Does reincarnation exist
- What are the good and bad impulse in man
- Can non-Jews study it
Why I should learn the Kabbalah
Firstly, to understand what is expected of me, how I can better accomplish His commandments, the purpose of my prayers and actions.
Secondly, to get closer to my creator by learning His ways, and understanding the different emanations of His lights and powers in this world, and the others.
Thirdly, to “connect” with G-od, by deepening my understanding of His presence and manifestation in this existence, to have a fuller spiritual life and find meaning to our lives.
Through the knowledge of Kabbalah, one can get to a level of true understanding, and in a way “decode” the profound secrets of this existence as found in our holy Torah.