- What is Kabbalah
- What is authentic Kabbalah
- Why I should learn it
- What is a Kabbalist
- Why has its study been discouraged by some
- Can we study it before the age of forty
- What is “practical Kabbalah”
- What is the essential knowledge
- What is the Torah in the Kabbalah
- Why is G-od called “Ein Sof”
- Why is there free will for men
- What is a Tikun
- Does reincarnation exist
- What are the good and bad impulse in man
- Can non-Jews study it
What is a Tikun
In Hebrew, the word “Tikun” has different meanings. It can be understood as reparation or rectification, and also as function, relation or action.
There are different types of Tikunim:
– Tikunim that took place in the first emanations to repair the worlds.
– Tikunim for the construction and inter-relations of the Sephirot and Partsufim (configurations).
– Tikunim of certain Partsufim (function or action) for the guidance of the worlds.
– Tikunim (rectifications) for the souls.
For more on Tikun, see Tikun under Kabbalah studies